What is an LCD TV
An LCD (light crystal display) screen consist of a thin layer of liquid crystals sandwiched between two plates of glass. When an electric current is sent through these crystals an array of tiny multi-colored pixels light up and produce a TV picture.
Because they’re so thin and light, LCD screens are now the most popular screens for computers, and as prices come down, are becoming the most popular screens for TVs.
LCD TV screens are 1/4″ to 4″ thick, and are 2″ to 65″ wide. LCD TVs can cost anywhere from $50 for a hand held model to $15,000 for a 65″ widescreen TV.
LCD TV Features
* LCD TVs utilize digital technology which gives you a much sharper and clearer picture than a standard tube TV.
* LCD TV screens are thin and lightweight so they can be placed almost anywhere in a home or office, even hung on a wall.
* Most LCD TV screens are manufactured in widescreen format and are compatible with widescreen DVD’S and HD programming.
* LCD TVs have a flat screen so there’s no picture distortion as there is with curved tube TVs.
* LCD TV screens have a life span of 50,000 to 80,000 hours, depending on the make and model of the LCD TV.
* LCD TVs don’t suffer from screen “burn in” like tube TVs.
Getting the Best Price on an LCD TV
If you’re in the market for an LCD TV, keep in mind that prices can vary widely between retailers. That’s why I recommend checking out LCD TV models at a local electronics store, then checking prices online before you buy one.
Take a trip to our local Best Buy, Circuit City, or Wal-Mart to test dương vật giả sinhly16 various HD TV models. Watch the picture, test the controls, and ask the salesperson any questions you may have.
Then, when you’ve picked out a model you like, go online to see where you can get it at the best price.
I recently checked prices on a comparison shopping website for a Panasonic LCD TV and the price difference between retailers varied by more than $1,000. It’s amazing what bargains you can find online.
The website I used to check prices also included buyer reviews so I also got honest feedback from people who had actually purchased the LCD TV model I was interested in (can click on the link below to visit this website).
Prices for LCD TVs start at $300 for a 19″ TV, $900 for a 32″ TV, and $2,000 for a 40″ TV.
If you spend most of your evening hours watching television like I do, and you want a picture with near lifelike quality, then an HD TV set is what you’re after.